In 2012, The Bingham Group was awarded a contract with the State of Tennessee Department of Health to provide services for a multi-media campaign to raise awareness for the Tennessee Tobacco Quitline.
Tasks for this contract include:
- Placing existing and newly developed television ads throughout Tennessee. Thirty-five spots were required to run from December 2012 through February 2013.
- Developing and submitting two versions of "The Cost of Cigarettes" multi-media campaign. After extensive research, The Bingham Group created two effective campaign options and presented them to the State.
- Conducting focus groups and telephone interviews in the three Grand Divisions of the State to determine the potential of the new multi-media campaign to motivate smokers to quit through the assistance of the Tennessee Tobacco Quitline.
- Creating print media, including 35 bus wraps per month per city for Memphis and Nashville and artwork to be utilized on 18" x 24" posters and 8" x 9" bi-fold brochures.
- Broadcasting 200 purchased radio public service announcements. The Bingham Group was required to place 200 spots per the contract. However, they were able to place over 1,700 spots and an additional 1,550 public service announcements.